Effective: February 1, 2019
WHO WE ARE
We are Dlyted DoubleBack.com, the Only Web Site that Rewards You and Gives to Your Favorite Cause at the same time. Without costing You a penny. (“Dlyted DoubleBack”). See our Terms and Conditions for additional information on our website (which we refer to as the Dlyted DoubleBack “Services”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Dlyted DoubleBack collects information to operate our business, provide you with shopping and donation opportunities, and support the charitable causes you love. We collect Personal Information and Other Information.
- Personal Information is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual (e.g., your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number).
We collect Personal Information:
- When you create an account, we collect your registration details (e.g., name, email address, password, and country) and we may collect information about your mobile device (e.g., name of your wireless carrier and device identifier).
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information to the extent you otherwise allow third party social media services to share information with us.
- When you use or interact with our website, we may collect information about your use of our Services (e.g., browsing data, device type, carrier provider, browser type, operating system, date and time of access as well as referring website, Internet Protocol (IP) address).
- When you use your credit card, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping information, and phone number.
- When you communicate with us and/or request information, we collect your name and email address.
- When you use Dlyted DoubleBack Cash to give to your favorite cause or choose a reward, we may collect additional information as necessary to support that activity (e.g., preferred email).
- When you recommend a cause, we collect your name and email address along with information on the cause.
- When you participate in a contest, promotion or survey, we may collect contact, demographic and eligibility information.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dlyted DoubleBack uses the Personal Information collected to:
- Provide you with the Services, products, or information you requested. This includes leveraging the information to process and complete any transactions and for internal operations.
- Personalize the experience on Dylted DoubleBack and improve our Services. Allowing us to provide products and services that are tailored to you, your interests, and your location.
- Monitor and analyze site usage and trends.
- Tailor our advertising and marketing so that the ads you see match your interests.
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests. This includes responding to your emails, submissions, comments, and complaints; requesting feedback about your use of Dlyted DoubleBack; providing you with the Dlyted DoubleBack newsletter and charitable summaries; providing you with information about our third party events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services that we think will be of interest to you; notifying contest and promotion winners; notifying you about important changes to our Services.
- Administer promotions (e.g., verify eligibility, notify winners, and conduct related market research).
- Address security issues and resolve disputes.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To Affiliates, Partners, Vendors, and Suppliers.
- To Enable the Use of Our Services – we may share the Personal Information we collect with third parties in order to enable us to provide those services (e.g., for rewards we may share your name and address with a third party for fulfillment and shipping of your reward).
- To Gift Card Recipients – if you send someone a gift card (if this option is available) we may share your name, email, and the message you wrote to the recipient.
- To Support Your Charitable Causes – we share your name and may, with your consent, share your email address for their marketing/fundraising purposes.
- To the Dlyted DoubleBack Community via Online Forums – when you post on any forums or other interactive areas our services Personal Information may be visible to other users and in some cases may be publicly available. The additional information you provide should correlate with the degree of interaction you wish to have with others on our Services. We encourage you to be cautious about giving out personal information to others or sharing personal information in public or private online forums.
- To Support our Growth or Change – we may share Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Dlyted DoubleBack.
- To Fulfill Legal Obligations – Personal Information may be shared when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or with legal process or authorities (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order); to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dlyted DoubleBack, our users, our employees, copyright owners or the public, including without limitation to protect Dlyted DoubleBack or our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Site.
In addition, to fulfill Legal Obligations we may share Other Information regarding your activity on the Site (e.g., purchasing history, actions participated in and other similar information associated with your account).
Dlyted DoubleBack takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of that information. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. We recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself (e.g., keep your login and passwords confidential, regularly update software and apps that you have downloaded to ensure you have the latest security features, etc.).
Dlyted DoubleBack retains your Personal Information for as long as you maintain an account or as needed to provide you our Services. Personal Information is also retained as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements. Information on how to manage your Personal Information see the Access, Modification, and Deletion section.
HOW WE USE DATA COLLECTION TOOLS AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
Cookies: Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. Among other things, cookies help Dlyted DoubleBack improve our services and your experience. We use a number of types of cookies including Strictly Necessary Cookies (cookies that are required to operate our website) and Targeting cookies (cookies that record your visit, the pages you have visited, etc.).
Opting Out of Cookies: There are a number of ways you can manage your cookie preferences, including setting your browser to reject cookies (check your browser help section to identify how to do this), opt out of interest based advertising via email service settings or with consumer opt-out services, or on your mobile device (change the privacy settings on the device itself). Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services on our website.
Third Party Cookies: We may also use third parties to serve ads on our services. These third parties may place cookies, web beacons or other devices on your computer to collect other information in order to analyze data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising targeted to your interests, to better understand the usage and visitation of our services and the other websites tracked by these third parties, etc.
Web Beacons: Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the website or in Dlyted DoubleBack emails relating to our services to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the website.
HOW TO MANAGE COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
Dlyted DoubleBack respects your communication preferences. You can manage your preferences by:
- All – In addition you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or select unsubscribe in our commercial messages to update your communication preferences.
Note that even if you optout of promotional messages from Dlyted DoubleBack, you will still receive email communications from Dlyted DoubleBack that are not promotional (e.g., emails about your account and the transactions you have initiated, emails about our ongoing business relations).
ACCESS, MODIFICATION, AND DELETION
Access: Dlyted DoubleBack takes steps to keep your Personal Information accurate and upto date. You may request access to the information Dlyted DoubleBack has collected about you by contacting us or at the address listed below. We may charge for this service and will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable and within the time limits prescribed by law.
Special Note to Residents of California, United States: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from Dlyted DoubleBack, once a year and free of charge, a list of what Personal Information, if any, we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names/addresses of those third parties. Currently, we do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If we do decide to do so, you may optout at any time by submitting a request via Contact Us or writing to:
Attention: Legal – Privacy
9301 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 613
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The optout does not prohibit Dlyted DoubleBack from making nonmarketing disclosures or for our own marketing purposes.
COPPA COMPLIANCE AND AGE RESTRICTIONS
This Site complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). The Services are not intended to be used by children without involvement and approval of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to register with RMI or provide your personal information to us. If you are at least 13 but under 18 years of age (or under the applicable age of majority in your state or territory of residence), you may register with RMI only if you have the consent of your parent or guardian, including consent to these Terms on your behalf.
THIRD PARTIES WE DON’T OWN OR CONTROL
HOW TO CONTACT US
Dlyted DoubleBack is available to answer any questions, comments, or concerns you have about our use of your Personal Information. You may contact us online or write to us at:
Attention: Legal – Privacy
9301 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 613
Beverly Hills, CA 90210